By Finding Poco Service Center Near Me, You Can Get No Cost Replacement on Maufacturers Defect Issue of Your Poco X3 Pro. From This Page You Can Not Only Find Poco Service Center Near Me but Also Check Extended Warranty on Poco X3 Pro.
How to Check POCO X3 Pro 6 Month Extra Warranty?
Due to Poco smartphone being dead after the update, Poco India has extended the warranty of 6 months on all Poco devices. The CEO of Poco India has confirmed this on his Twitter page. To check the warranty of your Poco device, calculate the purchase date of your device. When your device is under 18 months warranty, you can get free replacement or free repair facility on your device by reaching the service center, for this you will not be charged any other kind.
We’re on track to fulfilling the promises we made! The 3 big news we have for today,
1. POCO F4 5G will come with 2 years of warranty
2. 6 months warranty extension for all the #POCOX3Pro‘s
3. POCO F4 5G Debut Globally at 5:30PM – https://t.co/k1MjtkkdKY#EverythingYouNeed pic.twitter.com/WnUIrXmuvN
— POCO India (@IndiaPOCO) June 23, 2022
Poco Handset Limited Warranty
|Item||Warranty Period||Scope of Warranty||Warranty service||Warranty Support Document|
|POCO Handset (except POCO F4 5G)||1 year||Labour and parts||Walk in||Purchase order copy|
|POCO F4 5G||2 years||Labour and parts||Walk in||Purchase order copy|
|POCO original battery, adapter and other accessories packaged||6 months||Labour and parts||Walk in||Purchase order copy|
|POCO X3 Pro||Extended Warranty of 6 months**||Labour and parts||Walk in||Purchase order copy|
MOBILE WARRANTY POLICY & CONDITIONS
This limited warranty is only valid in India, and the product is not eligible for any international warranty service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service may only be performed by Xiaomi or Xiaomi authorized service centers.
- Xiaomi may conduct diagnostic tests on customers’ products to identify the causes of failures/defects. Before returning/bringing any unit for service, customer should back up all data and remove any confidential and/or personal information from the product. Xiaomi is not and will not be responsible for damage or loss of any program, data, or removable storage media.
- Prior to contacting a Xiaomi service agent, please ensure the following information is at hand:
- Model, serial number, and IMEI number, if available.
- Customer’s full address and contact information.
- Purchase order number, a copy of the customer’s original invoice/receipt.
- Manufacturing warranty applies on:
- Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and for the purpose for which the product was designed. All replaced parts are owned by Xiaomi.
- This warranty does not cover the following cases:
- If the product serial number, IMEI number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered.
- If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse or negligence) and damage caused by acts of god such as floods, fires or earthquakes.
- If any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons and other attachments.
- If it becomes dirty or damaged due to contact with chemical agents, water, sharp objects, improper handling, accident, abuse, or under abnormal use or conditions such as swimming, and so forth.
- General maintenance, password reset assistance, cleaning, application update/installation, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair/replacement.
- Warranty does not cover if the handset is rooted by the user.
- Deterioration of the product caused by normal wearing and tearing, including but not limited to rust or stains.
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or do not comply with business ethics.
- Xiaomi will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty” at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed below. Repair of “Out of Warranty” products shall be separately quoted by the Xiaomi service center and respective service shall be provided upon service fee payment.
- Violations against warranty, including but not limited to customer induced damage, self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, alternation, rooting of mobile, failure to comply with product manual, and so on.
- Invalid warranty
- Expired warranty
POCO India Contact Number
Poco Service Center Near Me,Redmi Customer Care Number, Poco Customer Care Number, Xiaomi Customer Care Number
- Poco Service centre
- Spare part list
- Service hours: 9 AM – 9 PM
Poco Complaint Register Form
Many Poco smartphone users are facing problems in getting the free service, so we have created this page where we will help you out. If you receive any abnormal response at service center then you can complain to xiaomi india by filling mi curie form and within 24 hours you will get call back from poco india or xiaomi india and All your service related problems are solved. For this, you have to submit the MI Query Form, whose link is given below.